Right click on the program shortcut and select "Run as administrator" and see if the issue persists. You should only need to do this the one time.
If you're still having trouble, please follow this link in Internet Explorer:
Save the file, right click it and select "Run as Administrator" if you're on Vista/Windows 7/9. (Just run it if you're on XP.)
This may solve your issue.
If it's still not working you can set the permissions manually:
- Press the Windows key and the r key at the same time to bring up the run dialog.
- Paste the following into the run dialog and then press enter: %programdata%\
- Right click on the Stardock directory.
- Select Properties
- Select the Security tab
- Select the edit button
- Add the user "Everyone" (or the equivalent for non English operating systems)
- Make sure that user has full control
- Select the OK button and try running the application again
**** If this does not resolve the issue, please contact support: Submit a ticket ****